Develop your cloud skills and take the next step with A Cloud Guru’s certification prep courses. The field of cloud computing will continue to grow and even more different types of jobs will surface in the future. In this article, we shall look at the average salary earnings of an AWS Cloud Practitioner, how much they earn per state, and the top 10 paying cities.
Professional AWS cloud architects deliver technical architectures and lead implementation efforts, ensuring new technologies are successfully integrated into customer environments. This role works directly with customers and engineers, providing both technical https://remotemode.net/ leadership and an interface with client-side stakeholders. Before applying for AWS cloud practitioner positions, you’ll need to demonstrate your basic knowledge of AWS and its systems by earning an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
How to Stay Dedicated to Earning AWS Certifications
They should have completed the Developing on AWS or equivalent technical courses. Since this is a relatively difficult course, it is recommended that candidates aws certified cloud practitioner have a Cloud Practitioner Essentials certification. Or, they may bring equivalent experience and at least one year of prior experience as an AWS developer.
- Additionally, candidates may also be required to respond to questions with a multiple-response structure, which may contain two to five correct responses out of the five or more options provided.
- With that said, having an understanding of the AWS platform and cloud computing terminology and concepts can be helpful during your learning process.
- Learn which AWS Certification is right for you based on job roles you are in or aspire to attain.
- Engineers are also responsible for explaining complex processes (often to non-technical stakeholders) and mentoring junior employees.
- It not only positions you for a lucrative role in cloud-adopting organizations, but it also opens the door to more challenging technical roles with higher pay packages.
With that said, having an understanding of the AWS platform and cloud computing terminology and concepts can be helpful during your learning process. It is an entry-level certification intended to provide fundamental knowledge and a general overview of AWS and its infrastructure. An AWS cloud practitioner is responsible for the organization’s cloud computing architecture.
What Does an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Do?
One needs a minimum score of 700 to pass the examination, and the exam results are scaled between 100 and 1000. As the demand for cloud services continues to rise, many organizations find themselves caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to sourcing and keeping skilled talent. There’s a wide range of job opportunities and career paths available to people with AWS expertise. Let’s take a look at some of them, along with U.S. salary estimates courtesy of ZipRecruiter and Glassdoor. You’ll require a wide range of technical and workplace skills to be successful as an AWS cloud practitioner.